13.10.13

London (Style) Diary No.4


These pictures are from Tuesday - although it doesn't look like this in the pictures it was perfectly warm. 

I met Jakob's mum and sister for tea and cake in the early afternoon. I was really looking forward seeing his mum again,  I haven't met her since Jakob and I broke up. We spent a nice few hours together and then I went to Liverpool Street, where I was supposed to meet Sofie, unfortunately she wasn't there by the right time so I sat in front of the station all alone for two hours. I was a bit agitated after talking to Jakob's mum so I felt really alone in this big city, all by myself in front of the station. 
After two hours of thinking about my past and the future, Sofie finally arrived. We walked around Shoreditch a bit and went to a gallery to see a small exhibition (which was a bit disappointing). Later we went to Oxford Street for some shopping.. and here are some pictures:
















3 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhhhhh das letzte Bild ist sooo schön!!!!

    Ich glaube, das ist ganz normal, dass man mal über alles nachdenkt, besonders wenn man Menschen aus der "vergangenen Zeit" trifft. Aber schön ist doch, dass du dich noch mit seiner Mum treffen kannst und ihr schöne Stunden verbracht habt.
    Wenn du das mit ihm auch hinkriegst, dann ist doch eigentlich toll oder!? (Wobei es sicherlich schwer ist, eine Freundschaft aufzubauen - war jedenfalls bei mir so)

    Hauptsache du hast eine tolle Zeit in England!!! & wehe dir, du bringst den Regen mit nach Berlin, wir haben hier gestern genug Unwetter gehabt :p

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your blog is amazing! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du bist einfach ein Traum, wundervoll! <3

    AntwortenLöschen

glitter glitter